Working towards a better version of yourself in 2022? We bring you inspiration from some very inspiring Hyderabadis. Entrepreneur, healthcare honcho and humanitarian Sangita Reddy gives us a lowdown on some of the habits that help her be the best version of herself
1. I like to keep learning. From AI to block chain , crypto currency to cooking – I am always learning something new. It keeps my mind agile and keeps me motivated.
2. I always have a ‘to do’ list with things pending on it – it gives me a reason to wake up with renewed vigour every single day and work towards striking it off.
3. I spend time with children; it’s a great way to renew myself and stay young at heart.
4. Never mind how busy I am, I always make time for friends. Be it over a Whatsapp chat session, going for a walk in KBR, or catching up face to face over tea – I grab whatever time I get with them. I also connect with family and loved ones as often as possible. These are the people who keep me real, informed and help me see many dimensions to every situation.
5. I pray every day because nothing is more strengthening than being able to lean on the strength of a greater power.
6. Fitness is very important, so between walking, yoga and pilates, I make it a habit to exercise at least five times a week. Mental fitness is equally important, so I do a five minute gratitude exercise every day to stay positive, happy and thankful for all the wonderful things and wonderful people around me.
7. I am vegetarian because it’s better for the planet.