NEW DELHI: Bar Council of India (BCI) has released the answer key for All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XIV on its official website. The candidates who have appeared for the AIBE XIV can visit the official website of BCI — allindiabarexamination.com - to check and download their answer key.
BCI conducted AIBE XIV on September 15 at various centres. Candidates can obtain their AIBE-XIV answer key either from the official website or from the direct links provided below.
Direct link to download AIBE-XIV answer key
Candidates can raise objections against the answer key, if any, on email@example.com. The last date to challenge the answer key is September 26, 2019. The official notification reads “Candidates are advised to go through the Answer keys for AIBE-XIV, conducted on 15.09.2019. Objections, if any, are invited on firstname.lastname@example.org, within the next 10 working days, i.e, 26th Sep 2019, till 5:00 PM, after which no claim will be entertained whatsoever, and the results will be declared based on the Answer keys as uploaded.”
How to download AIBE-XIV answer key
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download AIBE-XIV answer keys.
1. Go to the authorised website BCI — allindiabarexamination.com
2. On the homepage, click on the link which reads “AIBE-XIV answer key”
3. The link will direct to a new page of the BCI website
4. Select the paper set code from the list
5.. Your BCI answer key will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your BCI answer key for the future needs