The relationship between a brother and sister is extremely unique and beautiful. It's full of fun, banter, and laughter. The relationship is a very supportive one as well in which, both the siblings can go to each other for help and support. To celebrate this beautiful relation, Hindus celebrate Bhai Dooj on the second day of Shukla Paksha in the Vikram Samvat calendar. It is observed during the Diwali festive week, and the celebrations are similar to Raksha Bandhan. On Bhai Dooj, sisters give gifts to their brothers.
This year, Bhai Dooj will be celebrated on Saturday, November 6. Here are some wishes, messages, greetings, images, and quotes to send to your brothers and sisters.
Messages and wishes
1. It is my heart’s wish that your life is full of happiness, success kisses your feet and our bond is always full of love Happy Bhai Dooj.
2. My brother, you are more of a friend than a brother. You stand by me when you feel lonely; You always feel happy when I am down. Thank you for being there for me dear brother.
3. I am lucky that I have got a wonderful and wonderful brother in your form. Wishing you lots of happiness, success, and good health. Wishing you a very Happy Bhai Dooj 2021!
4. A gesture in silence felt so sweet,
Your love was the sweetest in the world,
I pray that this relationship never breaks,
Because this is what we got in this world.
Wishes u a very very Happy Bhai Dooj
5. The auspicious festival of Bhai Dooj has come,
Sisters’ prayers a thousand for brothers,
This precious relation between brother and sister is very unbreakable.
May this bond be always great.
Happy Bhai Dooj!
6. You & I are like Tom & Jerry fighting and giggling all day long. No matter how old we grow, we will still keep the madness alive in our relationships. Happy Bhai Dooj Bro!!!
7. No matter the cherishable time of childhood had passed, we have grown into adults, much mature with time, BUT we pledge to remain together…Stay Blessed Bhai!!!
8. Bhai Dooj is a festival of prayers from sister to brother, brother’s protection for her sister. May this year, we all celebrate it with even more love and protection for our sisters and brothers. Best wishes on this Bhai Dooj.
9. Bhai Dooj is just an excuse I have always prayed for you. May all things bright and beautiful come looking out for you! Happy Bhai Dooj!
10. It is time to celebrate the bond of love and trust between two souls united by the purest form of friendship. Happy Bhai Dooj to all brothers and sisters!
1. "Be nice to your siblings, they're your best link to your past and the most likely to stay with you in the future." - Baz Lurhmann
2. "A brother is a friend given by Nature." - Jean Baptiste Legouve
3. "Your siblings are the only people in the world who know what it's like to have been brought up the way you were." - Betsy Cohen
4. "There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother."- Terri Guillemets
5. "Your parents leave you too soon and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you are in your most inchoate form."- Jeffrey Kluger
6. "Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing and Love no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long." - Susan Scarf Merrell