2020 has been an unprecedented year and something that brought forward challenges for almost all of us. So many people lost their lives, couldn't see their loved ones, spent days in isolation but most importantly, came together to fight the virus as one. It won't be entirely wrong to say that the year 2020 has been a testing one in many different ways.
Away from all the negativity, bad memories of 2020, all we now need is some hope, positivity and cheer to have a fresher outlook and make newer beginnings in 2021.
Even though New Year's Eve and the celebratory moment the clock strikes midnight will be celebrated very differently this year, and various restrictions and curbs have been enforced on celebrations, we all need some motivation and pep-talk to keep each other's spirits high. After all, it's only when we, the entire community, come together as one can we really fight out the virus and emerge stronger and happier the next year!
If you are in need of some inspiring messages, thoughts and want to spread the festive joy for 2021, take a look at these motivating new year messages and quotes which will surely fill you with enthusiasm, courage and hope!
Here's wishing you all a happier and healthier New Year 2021 !
1. "New year is the glittering light to brighten the dream-lined pathway of future."- Munia Khan
2. “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.”- Buddha
3. "Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life."- Robin Sharma
4. "We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives ... not looking for flaws but for potential.- Ellen Goodman
5. "For last year's words belong to last year's language. And next year's words await another voice."- T.S. Eliot
6. "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right."- Oprah Winfrey
7. "A new year is a time for inspirational dreams but more importantly a time to set your goals to see the dreams turn into a reality."- Samuel Fixon
8. Don't go into the new year holding a grudge from last year. Leave the hurts and disappointments behind- Joel Osteen
9. New Year = A New Life! Decide today who you will become, what you will give how you will live- Anthony Robbins
10. “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” —Jonathan Lockwood Huie
11. The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” —J.P. Morgan
12. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —George Eliot
13. “On New Year’s Eve, the whole world celebrates the fact that date changes. Let us celebrate the dates on which we change the world.” ―Akilnathan Logeswaran
14. “You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.” ―Hillary DePiano
15. “The New Year is a painting not yet painted; a path not yet stepped on; a wing not yet taken off! Things haven’t happened as yet! Before the clock strikes twelve, remember that you are blessed with the ability to reshape your life!” ―Mehmet Murat ildan
16. “Every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all of our lives.”—Steven Spielberg