NEW DELHI: University of Calcutta (CU) has declared the result of B.A., B.Sc, and B.Com Part III (General) examination result on its official website today, i.e., August 14, 2019.
The candidates who have appeared for the Calcutta University B.A, B.Sc, and B.Com Part III examination can visit the official website of CU— caluniv.ac.in - to check and download their result.
Calcutta University has also released the degree results on West Bengal result website — wbresults.nic.in.
The candidates can also check their Calcutta University results either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are required to enter their roll number to obtain the results.
Direct link to download Calcutta University B.A./B.Sc. Part-III (General) Examination, 2019
Click here to check B.Com. Part-III (General) Examination, 2019 result
How to check Calcutta University B.A., B.Sc, and B.Com results
Candidates can follow the step guide given below to check and download the results.
1. Go to the official website of CU— caluniv.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “B.A., B.Sc, and B.Com results”
3. It will direct to a new page of the Calcutta University website
4. You need to enter your roll number and click on submit
5. Your Calcutta University result will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your Calcutta University result for future reference