NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has declared the Term End Exam Results June 2019 on its official website today, i.e., August 14, 2019. The candidates who have appeared for the IGNOU TEE 2019 can visit the official website of IGNOU— ignou.ac.in - to check and download their result.
IGNOU has also released the grade card for the following programmes. Candidates can obtain the grade card from the direct links provided below.
For BDP/BA/B.COM/B.Sc./ASSO Programmes
For Other Programmes
The candidates can check the IGNOU TEE June 2019 results either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates need to enter their 9 digit enrolment number to obtain the results.
Click here to check IGNOU TEE 2019 results
IGNOU had released TEE 2019 results on July 23, 2019. It was an early declaration of TEE results for the candidates who have applied for the same. Direct link to download - result
How to check IGNOU TEE 2019 results
Candidates can follow the step guide given below to check and download the results.
1. Go to the official website of IGNOU— ignou.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “IGNOU TEE 2019 results”
3. It will direct to a new page of the IGNOU website
4. You need to enter your IGNOU enrolment number
5. Your IGNOU TEE 2019 results will be displayed on the screen
6. Take a print out of your IGNOU TEE 2019 results for future reference