NEW DELHI: Telangana State Public Service Commission ( TSPSC ) has declared the results of the general recruitment examination 2018 held for selection of Village Revenue Officer (VRO) in Revenue Department.
The result is now available on the official website of the TSPSC - tspsc.gov.in. The candidates can visit the official website of the Commission to check their result.
A notification on the official website reads, "TSPSC had conducted written examination for recruitment to the post of Village Revenue Officer in Revenue Department notified vide Commission’s Notfn No.13/2018 on 16/09/2018 FN & AN. The Merit List of this notification is prepared and is made available in the Commission’s website."
HERE IS THE DIRECT LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE TS VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER IN REVENUE DEPARTMENT (GENERAL RECRUITMENT) RESULT 2018
A total of 7,38,885 candidates have been admitted in merit list for the post of Village Revenue Officer in Revenue Department.
A notification published on the official website said that, "The candidates if any are admitted in the Merit Lists as per the Court Orders, their admission is purely provisional and subject to outcome of the final judgments in the respective W.Ps/W.As pending before the High Court."
TS VRO General Recruitment Result 2018: How to check and download?
1) Open the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission -https://tspsc.gov.in
2) On the homepage, you will find the notification link that reads, "VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER(VRO) IN REVENUE DEPARTMENT (GENERAL RECRUITMENT) NOTIFICATION NO.13/2018 DATED.02/06/2018"
3) Click on the notification link
4) It will redirect to results page
5) Enter your TS VRO exam Hall Ticket Number and click on "Get Result"
6) Your result would be displayed on the screen
7) Download it and take a print out of the same for future reference