SAIL Recruitment 2019: New jobs released at Bhilai Steel Plant; check selection criteria
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has invited application forms for a total of 296 vacancies that will be filled for the SAIL’s Bhilai Steel Plant.
The vacancies are released for the posts of Operator cum Technicians (OCT), Fireman cum Fire Engine Drivers, Surveyors, Sub Fire Station Officers, Attendant cum Technicians (ACT), Pharmacists, Mining Mates, Mining Foremans and Nurses. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to submit their application form at sail.co.in.
The application process for the post will begin from October 26, 2019, and the last date to apply for the SAIL application form is November 15, 2019. While the last date for the feeding of payment details is November 16, 2019.
Under this recruitment drive, SAIL will fill a total of 296 vacancies.
To apply for the posts candidates should hold the degree of Engineering, Diploma, BSc, ITI certificates.
Check post-wise vacancy details:
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) (S-3) – 123
- Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee) (S-1) (only for male) - 36
- Mining Foreman (S-3) - 14
- Mining Mate (S-1) – 30
- Surveyor (S-3) - 04
- Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) (S-3) - 21
- Pharmacist (Trainee) (S-3) - 07
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee/Boiler Operator) (S-1) - 53
- Sub Fire Station Officer (Trainee) (S-3) (only for male) - 08
Eligibility criteria required:
- For OCT (Trainee): Aspirants should have passed Matriculation and also hold the 3-year (full time) Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline from a government-recognized institute with 50 percent aggregate marks for General/OBC/EWS candidates and 40 percent aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- For Mining Foreman: Applicants should passed Matriculation and 3-year full-time Diploma in Mining Engineering with valid Mines Foreman certificate of competency from DGMS under MMR 1961, (for Metalliferous Mines) with 50 per cent aggregate marks for General/OBC/EWS candidates and 40 per cent aggregate marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates with 1-year post-qualification experience as Mining Foreman as on the closing date for receipt of application.
- For ACT (Boiler Operator): Matriculation with ITI (02 years) from government-recognized university/institute with 1st class or 2nd class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency from the government-recognized institute.
Check Medical Standards Required for SAIL Jobs 2019:
Here's the salary structure post-wise:
Important Dates To Remember:
- Starting date of receipt of online application : 26.10.19
- Closing date of receipt of online application : 15.11.19
- Last date of feeding of payment details : 16.11.19
- Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option : Will be available in website
- Closing of payment editing option : to be notified soon
- Date of availability of Online test Admit Card on website : notified soon
- Tentative Date of Online test : Will be confirmed in Admit Card
- DRDO Recruitment 2019: Vacancies released for B.E or B.Tech; apply before November 20
- UPSC Recruitment 2019: New jobs released for Legal Officer and other posts; check vacancy details
- LIC ADO Mains Result 2019: Get ready to check 8581 vacancies exam result before October 18
- NHM Recruitment 2019: 1400+ vacancy released for AYUSH MO, GM and other posts; salary up to Rs 1 lakh
- RBI Recruitment 2019: Hurry up! Registration to end today for Grade B post; apply now