Top News
Next Story
NewsPoint

Tired of not getting leaves, man ate poison, investigation underway

Send Push
Newstracklive
14th October, 2019 14:16 IST

Farrukhabad: Dewan, posted in UP-100 police in Farrukhabad district of Uttar Pradesh, consumed poison late Sunday night due to lack of leave. A preliminary inquiry into the matter has been started on Monday. At the same time, Dewan has been referred to Saifai from Lohia Hospital. Radha Krishna Yadav (35), resident of Kotwali Bhogaon, Mainpuri district, is posted in the Dewan post in the Police Department. These days his posting is with the UP-100 police in Fahatgarh in the neighbouring district of Farrukhabad.

CBI files reply on Chidambaram's bail plea, Supreme Court to hear tomorrow

Dewan Radhakrishna lives in Neharaj Yadav's house in Mohalla Bhusa Mandi of Fatehgarh Kotwali. He alleged that he had been seeking leave for several days, but was not discharged. Troubled, he ate poison in his rented house late at night. He was admitted to Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital when his condition deteriorated. Doctors have referred her to Saifai, citing her condition as critical.

Plastic bottles ban in PM Modi election rally in Haryana, water will be kept in pot

Additional Superintendent of Police Tribhuvan Singh has told that he is not aware of whether the Diwan ate poison or not. But Diwan has said wrong about not getting leave. Diwan Radhakrishna had given an application for leave on October 11, on which he has been granted a leave of 15 days. Today (Monday) he was to go on leave. A preliminary investigation of Diwan is being conducted due to wrong accusations against the department.

Bengal Election: BJP will elect potential candidate through this process

Explore more on Newspoint
Loving Newspoint? Download the app now