What! UP man has heart on right, liver on left; his x-ray, ultrasound reports will blow your fuse!
Medical Science is full of bizarre things that left us stunned. In another strange medical case came to light from Uttar Pradesh’s Kushinagar where a man was born with all his organs on the wrong sides.
Yes, you read right! A resident of Padrauna in UP went to the hospital after he complained of stomach ache. When doctors stared his treatment in Gorakhpur, they found some shocking recovery in his x-ray and ultrasound reports. All the organs of the man were placed on the reverse side.
His heartbeats on the right side which supposed to be on the left while his liver and gall bladder are placed on the left.
According to the media reports, Dr. Shashikant Dixit, a bariatric laparoscopic surgeon, was left stunned after seeing reports of the patient named Jamaluddin.
This is the rare case that has been notified among thousands of people who born with reversed organs. In medical science, it is known as the rare congenital condition or situs inversus in which the major visceral organs are placed in a mirror image to the norms. Some bizarre reports also suggested that a person can also live their life without knowing about their situs inversus disease.
As per the reports of IANS, Dr. Dixit said, “We found stones in his gall bladder. But it is extremely difficult to take out the stones if the gall bladder is located on the left side. We had to take the help of three-dimensional laparoscopic machines to perform the surgery.”
According to the doctor, the first case of all organs on the wrong side of the body came to light in 1643. He added that the treatment of such people is difficult, especially when surgery needs to be done.
Meanwhile, Jamaluddin is recovering from the surgery.
- Husband mimics different maternity poses in front of waterfall, gives hilarious surprise to pregnant wife
- Insane! Woman climbs inside lion’s enclosure, dances in front of wild animal; netizens call it so scary
- Bizarre! Woman passenger forced to sit in her own urine for 7 hours after cabin crew denied to use toilet
- 14-year-old girl dies while listening music; reason will teach you a lesson!
- Idli Eating Competition: 60-yr-old woman wolfs down 6 idlis in a minute, wins competition in Karnataka