Bollywood Reacts To World Cup Loss, Atul Kasbekar Slams Ahmedabad's Crowd & More From Ent
1. Neerja Producer Atul Kasbekar Slams Ahmedabad's 'Rubbish' Crowd For Their Silence, Stirs Debate
Everyone is rattled after India's World Cup 2023 loss in the finals against Australia. While some people are just calling it a bad day and extending support and posting encouraging messages for the Indian Cricket Team which is already under a lot of pressure and feels discouraged, Neerja producer Atul Kasbekar's statement has rubbed many in the wrong way.
2. 'There's Always A Bad Day': Bollywood Showers Love On Indian Cricket Team After Loss Against Australia
SRK who was in the stadium with his entire family thanked the team for their efforts. "There are always a bad day or two," he said.
3. Old Video Of Harisree Ashokan Slamming Mansoor Ali Khan For Punching And Kicking Him Goes Viral
After his "bedroom scene" and "rape" comment that drew massive backlash--so much so that actress Trisha Krishnan has vowed to never share screen space with him ever again--another video has gone viral in which Harisree Ashokan is talking about Mansoor Ali Khan's behaviour on the sets of the film. In the video, he says that if this behaviour continues, he won't get work.
4. He Is The Most Humble Superstar! Shah Rukh Khan's Sweet Gesture Towards Asha Bhosle Wins Hearts
When he saw that the 90-year-old singer was done with her tea, he got up, took the dirty cup from her hands and walked up to give it to the staff member.
5. Iconic Director-Actor Duo Who Gave Several Hits, Govinda And David Dhawan Have Patched Up!
From Shah Rukh Khan-Yash Chopra to Shahid Kapoor-Vishal Bharadwaj, from Sanjay Leela Bhansali-Ranveer Singh to Ajay Devgn-Rohit Shetty, there are several actor-director duos who have always delivered hits in Bollywood. However, there's none like David Dhawan and Govinda. Whenever the filmmaker and actor have collaborated together, they have delivered their best.
For more news and updates from the world of celebrities from Bollywood and Hollywood, keep reading Indiatimes Entertainment.
READ ON APP